Skin Care With Besan & Yoghurt

Image
16 Face Packs Of G ram Flour  ( Besan) & Yoghurt To Get Radiant Skin Besan and Yoghurt   W e all like to be bright.  If the color of the skin is bright, it adapts to whatever clothes we wear.  You don't have to think much while doing makeup again.  Whatever makeup I do, it adapts.  But do you know, where is the real secret of getting this radiant skin?  If you use only two ingredients, you will understand the difference in your skin tone. These two ingredients are gram flour and yogurt.  Ever since then, you have seen  gram flour  (Besan) being used in beauty treatments. Take yogurt with you now. You will see that everyone will appreciate of your appearance. 1.  Besan, yogurt and honey If you use these three ingredients together, you will get your desired skin in a few days. Ingredients: 3 tbsp besan, 2 tbsp yogurt, 5 tbsp honey. Method: Mix the three ingredients well.  Now apply on face, hands and neck.  Keep 20 minutes.  You will see that it is drying up quickly.  Then lightl

Tears, Are Broken Heart’s Words

   Survive  In  Silence

Your presence, delivered the fragrance of spring


The way your eyes illuminated me,    

I am enlightened by that glimpse.

When your lips touched my lips,

Then I was able to taste all of life.

See more: Poem

At the touch of your hand,

My feelings have developed.

When you lovingly called my name,

It pierced my ear and touched my heart.

 

And my body just wants to be driven towards you.

And my head just wants to rest on your shoulders.

And my arm just wants to hug you.

why don't you understand how much I need you!

 

Because you are the man I dreamed of

I wanted to extend my life with you,

You broke the dream before the sleep was complete

My whole body was engulfed in the fire of separation.

See more: Poem 

Slowly I saw you change!

The color seemed to disappear from the picture of life

The letter I wrote turned yellow with tears,

The cries of my mind never reached your ears.

 

The time to leave will never come back,

I needed more time to recover.

My tongue twisted and my eyes twitched

There is no way I can say how much I love you!

 

If you were in such a hurry to leave, why did you pretend to stop?

If you were in such a hurry to cry, why did you pretend to laugh?

If you were in such a hurry to break the oath, why did you act on the oath?

If you were in such a hurry to leave, why did you pretend to stop?

 

Eyes waiting to see you

The morning sun is unable to dispel my darkness,     

I feel alone in the middle of the market crowd

Eyes waiting to see you,

One month is now equal to one year.

 

It is very difficult to forget you and move on in life.

I still have to try,

I have to pay for the mistake,

I have to fight to survive in silence.

- Sanjita Dutta

There are many forms of love, love does not come equally in everyone's life. Love is a blessing in the life of many and love in the life of many is just waiting. The person who waits well knows that his/her love will never return, yet he/she teaches his/her mind to wait, to live alone in the midst of silence. This poem tells such an incomplete love story. Waiting for the person of love to return ............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Ways to Stay Healthy

Health Benefits Of Yoga

Beauty Benefits Of Tea & Coffee

Some Home Remedies about Face, Skin, Eyes and Hair

Working From Home & Covid 19'